A & A Staffing is a family owned company and our mission is to improve the health and quality of life in the communities we serve, a mission we take seriously. With over 50 years of experience, our agency has earned a reputation as a respected provider of quality health care services. We pride ourselves in providing the best care to our clients while helping them to live with the independence and dignity that they deserve.
We know how hard and worrisome it can be trying to find the right person to meet your health care needs. A & A Staffing strives to make this process as worry-free for you as possible by learning about you and your needs and doing our best to match you with the right person to meet those needs. Our employees are our most valuable asset. We work hard to ensure that our employees are not only fully qualified to provide the services you require but that they also demonstrate the kind and compassionate nature that we believe is so important in health care workers.
Our agency is…
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Licensed by the NYS Department of Health
- Contracted with the Westchester County Department of Social Services and the Department of Senior Programs and Services
- Contracted with numerous certified agencies, long-term agencies, hospices, and hospitals in the communities we serve
A & A Staffing Health Care Services has been providing home care and staffing services in Westchester County and the surrounding area since 1966. With over 50 years of experience providing care in both the home and in the hospital, we are confident that we will be able to provide you with the right person to meet your health care needs.
As a licensed home care services agency (LHCSA), our agency can help to provide you with the staff you need to meet your healthcare needs while remaining in the safety and comfort of your own home. We also can provide temporary staffing to nursing homes, hospitals, and residential care facilities.
Mission and Vision
THE MISSION OF A & A STAFFING IS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.
In pursuit of this mission, staff members are expected to do their best to use good judgment, support one another, and work together to deliver superior services to our clients and to promote the agency’s economic growth and profitability.
To guide staff members in this vision, agency leadership has established the following ethical standards:
- A & A Staffing does not discriminate against any person based on race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age or sexual preference.
- A & A Staffing abides by all Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances.
- A & A Staffing respects patient’s rights and recognizes that each patient is an individual with unique health care needs.
- A & A Staffing recognizes that all patient information is private and confidential and will prevent unauthorized disclosure of medical and financial information.
- A & A Staffing encourages patients to voice concerns about the care provided to them and to recommend changes in policies and services without coercion, discrimination, reprisal or unreasonable interruption of service.